It is a gorgeous 75 degrees in Central Texas right now and Sunny is taking full advantage of the backdoor being open :)
I decided that something light and simple would be great for lunch today. I dug through the fridge to see what fruits we had, and then put together some ham, turkey, cheddar & tomato panini to go with strawberries, kiwi, and grapes. Simple and delicious!
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Miracle Whip (or real mayo if you like that better)
- 4 tomato slices
- 6 slices of ham
- 6 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Put miracle whip on all 4 slices of bread
- Layer 1 slice of cheese, 3 slices of ham, 3 slices of turkey, and 2 tomatoes onto 2 slices of bread.
- Top each with 1 of the 2 remaining slices of bread and put onto pre-heated panini press.
- Lock down lid for about 1 minute; Remove onto a plate, slice in half diagonally and serve with chips or fruit.